Read More >>
Upon graduation, he moved to South Carolina where he began his career in law enforcement, which spanned over twenty years. Upon returning to Michigan in the early 1990’s, Mr. Alonzi became a law enforcement officer in the state of Michigan and to further his career, he pursued his passion for justice by obtaining a degree in Law from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, sitting for the Michigan State Bar Exam in 2000.
Mr. Alonzi has a vast amount of experience, to include, being a prosecutor, an adjunct professor of law, and certified law enforcement officer.
Our firm is predicated on providing professional legal representation on a personal level with the specific focus of the client’s best interest. We handle a wide variety of legal matters and are associated with a network of experts in various fields of law. We are of the belief that no one should be afraid to contact a lawyer.
Call Alonzi Law at 248.779.7236
The initial stages of a criminal client’s case are the most important. A criminal conviction can have a very serious effect on your future. A criminal conviction can prevent you from obtaining certain employment; affect your credit, prevent you from obtaining a gun permit, impair your voting rights and other important liberties afforded by society. Key evidence can be destroyed. Memories fade and witness testimony can be inaccurate. Police sometimes do and often make mistakes. With over twenty years in law enforcement, the lawyers in our firm have ability to view a criminal matter from a perspective most attorneys’ lack. This allows us to focus more on an aggressive representation often cutting off the process at an early stage in the proceeding. If you have been charged with a crime call us.
The term civil practice includes the many day-to-day interactions between individuals as well as businesses. It involves disputes between two or more parties seeking monetary damages or some other form of compensation rather than criminal sanctions. Our office handles a wide rang of legal matters such as:
* Buying and selling a business.
* Employment, wrongful termination, discrimination
* Real estate
* MLCC transfers and hearings.
* Debt Collection.
* Family Law: Divorce, Child Custody/Support, and Guardianships.
* Estate Planning, wills, trusts, probate.
* Representation of Police, Fire and EMS personnel
* Representation before public bodies
- Operating While Intoxicated, Drunk Driving.
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Retail Fraud
- Driving While License Suspended
- Driver’s License Restoration
- Domestic Assault/Personal Protection Orders
- Criminal records expunged
- Traffic matters (speeding, disobey traffic control, tickets relating to Motor Carrier Violations, etc.)
Traffic Court Help, DUI Attorney Bloomfield Hills, drunk driving laywer Farmington Hills, OWI, landlord lawsuits Oakland County, employment, dog bite lawsuits, defamation, personal injury West Bloomfield, false arrest, accident attorney Waterford, employment, Oakland County Family law, Business and Contract Attorney Michigan